My evil plan to fight fat

by Unknown | on Monday, March 10, 2014 |

So last week I wasn't really successful at fighting fat. That's a first. But I was busy, guys. Busy, creating an evil plan. And training my evil laugh. HAHAHA. If you could hear me, you would know it's an evil laugh.

And these are the six rules, that my dangerous mind came up with this week.




Let me analyze those rules quickly. 

1. Booooring. Do I really need to analyze or explain. Any idiot knows eating things made from dough make you also look like a raw dough. Okay, maybe not everybody knows it. But it's true. My fat belly - exhibit A.

2. Alcohol and coffee suck. They might have some benefits in small quantities, but generally speaking they suck. And they make you acidic. Still I will probably drink one or two coffees this week.

3.  Don't eat later than 8 pm. The only time I have ever been able to lose weight was during the only 2 weeks in my life, when I didn't eat later that 6 pm. I will try it out now with 8. Might be hormones, but if you ask me, the reason for a weight loss when you set a time limit is the fact, that you simlpy don't eat as much as normally. Me for example, I eat every day something small or big whatever, later in the evening. If I cut that out - I will take in less calories than usually.

4. Five meals per day. Yes. Five. But small ones. Not big ones. Small. One of them (for me my breakfast) - freshly squeezed juice. The other ones - mainly soups & salads.

5. Yes it's good to have it all during the week. If I don't watch out for this rule, I would eat only meat. Every day. So having this rule is a way for me to create a balance in my diet

6. Come on! I don't have to explain why it's better to run than to sit on a couch. Okay maybe I am doing it right now, but an hour ago I was sweating in my living room using a high tech fitness equipment.



So today was a day for HIIT, tomorrow is running time. I think this time it might work out. Although at the end of this week I am at one food exhibition, where there is food thrown in your face at every step. And you have to eat. Otherwise everybody thinks you are weak. And a weirdo. So we'll see. Maybe abs in 1 month???

No comments:

Post a Comment