Hello Universe!

by Unknown | on Monday, April 15, 2013 |
Welcome to The Six Basics!
 
The name stands for the six basic tastes in our mouths – sweet, salty, sour, bitter, umami (short for oh mommy! or just savory in Japanese.....don’t ask me, I don’t speak Japanese) aaaaand.....fat. I know scientists still cannot agree on whether fat is really a basic taste or not, but since this is my blog, I say it is a basic taste. My blog - my rules, mkaaay ;)

Here I’ll be sharing healthy recipes, diet and fat loss tips, what's new in research on sports and nutrition and pretty much anything I want. And since I’ve been eating a lot lately, and it’s starting to show (also a lot lately!), it wouldn’t hurt if I take those fat loss tips seriously myself and start losing fat like there’s no tomorrow.
 
So stick around and see if you can learn something new here, or just enjoy some of the recipes, they're pretty good. Believe me, I have tried them all after taking hundreds of pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment