Shrimps in tomato sauce? Yes, please!

by Unknown | on Tuesday, July 09, 2013 | | | | |
I start drooling just by looking at this picture and I have to concentrate to give you the recipe, but it's million degrees outside. Yesterday I was so desperate that I jumped into a very very dirty pond, swum for 3 min and felt a little like a sweet little piggy. Don't have pictures of that! But I must admit it was very refreshing. Might even do it again, but for now I just can't wait to go to a real beach next week and possibly catch some shrimps with my bare hands. Because then I could cook this dish again.

Is it a shrimp, is it a tiger, a black tiger? Oh it's a black tiger shrimp. Many black tiger shrimps on a plate in something red. Poor delicious creatures.

When I was a student (the first time) and had even less money than now I couldn't even afford to dream of a shrimp. Now look at me - living the dream and eating...like 10 black tiger shrimps at a portion. So what do we learn out of this - don't give up, dreams do come true!


INGREDIENTS

1 cup of cooked black tiger shrimps
2 tomatoes
1 big bunch of fresh coriander/cilantro
1/2 cup chopped parsley
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp olive oil
tomato paste
dry chilli

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large non-stick pan add shrimps, olive oil and chopped tomatoes and cook at medium heat for 5-6 min.
2. If the sauce is too fluid add some tomato paste and cook until the sauce gets thicker.
3. Add pressed garlic cloves, dried chilli and chopped cilantro and parsley, salt to taste, cook for 2 min and turn off the heat.
And that's it. It's  very possible that you would like to eat this dish every day. That's what happened to me. I ate it for one week without any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment