Raw cottage cheesecake in a glass

by Unknown | on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | | | | | |
After a few days of hot soups during summer, it's time for me to enjoy some desserts.

OK! Fine! I admit it! I've been eating secretly desserts the whole time I was sick. I'm out of control! And not even the good kind of desserts - but fat and processed sugar loaded crap.

But these cheesecakes are nothing like that. They're high in proteins, fiber and just delightful, because they're heavenly delicious and light.

Hey lil cheesecake, I wanna try ya! So right I had to make ya!!!

I still can not believe that Nelly's singing this song! First of all I didn't recognize his voice and second I never knew that he's tried my cheesecake. I'm a fan of yours too, Nelly!

Seriously guys, I haven't left the house for days and I'm going out of stuff to talk about. And out of my mind. This cold is slowly taking over my life, I feel like a lonely fish swimming in a fish tank.  And I feel so fat, which is not that dramatic, because with fish it's mostly Omega-3 fatty acids.

INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup hazelnuts (about 40g)
1/3 cup (20g) oats
15 raisins
1cup/200g cottage cheese
3 tbsp honey/agave
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)

DIRECTIONS

1. For the base: Grind oats to flour, then add hazelnuts and raisins and process everything in your food processor. Take half of the mixture, place it into a small glass (u can use small jar, or like me a glass bowl) and spread it, pressing with your fingers, so it coats the base of the glass (try not to break anything). Do the same with the other half of the mixture, of course using another glass. Look down:

2. For the filling: process cottage cheese, honey/agave and vanilla until the mixture is very smooth. Shouldn't be more than 3 min, if your food processor is working properly. Serve as cottage cheesecake fingers (fingers dipped in the filling) or resist for the next step and do the whole thing. Spread over the base in the glass with a spoon. It should be smooth and be covering the entire base.

3. Process the berries for a short time and place them on top of the filling.
And you're ready! You have 2 raw cottage cheesecake filled glasses. Does not take more than 15 min to make them. Leave the cheesecakes for 1-2 h in the fridge to cool down, or if you're that bold (and beautiful btw) - start right away. My cheesecake didn't get too solid, so it's good it's in a glass. But it was so delicious I would dive into that small glass even if it's the last thing I would do. And it's guilt free, so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment