Light summer salad

by Unknown | on Thursday, July 18, 2013 | | | | | |
Yes, it's another salad! I don't know how you've guessed it - is it the picture or the name of this post? Or maybe it's just a gift - the gift of guessing.

Anyway it's so ridiculously unbelievably and unpleasantly hot, I just want to throw myself in a cold water somewhere, doesn't matter how dirty and stay there!!! Today I didn't even want to eat anything normal, I just had this salad and it was enough. Usually I would have this salad as a side to something - meat, grains, fish, but now...shame on me! OK tonight I'll probably eat something pretty serious, because nobody can beat Mr. Hunger, but for now I'm good.

I don't even think you need an ingredients list - tomatoes, cucumbers, dill, parsley, olives, some olive oil and salt to taste and you're ready!

Now I don't even have anything else to say, I'll look for some place to cool myself off!

No comments:

Post a Comment