Best Food Diary Ever.

by Unknown | on Thursday, September 26, 2013 |
What do diary, dairy and diarrhea have in common? Beside the obvious - having a similar pronounciation?

Well just look at this picture and figure it out for yourself. (WARNING! Not recommended for people with high disgust sensitivity!)

No, this is not the food diary of a dog. Not even the diary of a rat. That would've been very happy rat, I'm telling you.

And even though in some pictures it might look like it, this is also not somebody's diarrhea (or vomit).

As much as I hate to admit it, even to myself and I'm really embarrassed and sorry that you had to see it - this is my food diary.

For over a week this month I've been taking pictures of pretty much everything I eat. Sometimes I forgot to take pictures because of my greediness - I had to eat sometimes very fast. But don't worry - you haven't missed anything healthy.

I was thinking of doing a food diary for this blog for a long time and I was so excited about that. I was sure that I can teach you one or two things about how to eat right while working full time.

Turns out I can teach myself something - my diet sucks!

It seems like I'm living off of coffee with milk and sweets. I've had three salads for the entire seven days!!! Three salads!!! No fruit, no juice, no fiber, nothing! Anything that wasn't sweet, coffee, or salad contained meat and fat. This is so disgusting, it should be illegal!

But making a picture food diary is definitely a good thing. I can recommend this to anybody. You see all of your weaknesses and you can try to get better. It's not just talking and knowing everything about food, health and sports (whatever that was!) and just being good to yourself and your body. It's all about putting this knowledge to practice.

Next week I will do another food diary. Without any dairy, coffee, meat and keep your fingers crossed - diarrhea or constipation. This time I will also keep you updated every day!

Now a challenge to you: make a food diary yourself and try to enjoy your day after all this diarrhea talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment